Based on the Corona Ordinance in Hamburg, updated on 25.09.2021, the visit of BDSM & FETISH FAIR Passion 2021 will be restricted to persons who are vaccinated or have recovered within the last 6 months before the fair date. We must and will control these two access requirements.
Economically there is only the alternative 2G or cancellation of Passion 2021 for the exhibitors as well as the organizer according to the currently valid regulation. With the two-G access model
- the fair can be visited without the obligation to wear a mask
- The distance requirement does not apply
- and there is no longer a visitor restriction.
Thus, there are conditions under which the Passion can again be organized as a communal experience.
What does this mean for the fair visit?
- Tickets can be purchased both here in advance in the online store and on site at the box office. Since there are no visitor restrictions, you can also decide to visit the fair at short notice and still buy your fair ticket on site during the opening hours of the fair.
- Before entering the exhibition hall, you must show proof at a Corona station that you have been vaccinated or have recovered. Please bring and have ready.
- Those who have bought a ticket but cannot attend Passion 2021 because of the entry requirements will get their money back. In this case, please return the tickets with the account number or Paypal address to which the fees should be refunded.
Exhibition tickets from 2020
The fair tickets of Passion 2020, which had to be canceled shortly before the date, are valid for the visit of Passion 2021. If you are vaccinated or recovered, you do not need to do anything else. Come to the messe hamburg schnelsen with the tickets from 2020 and show them there.
All those who have bought a ticket for the Passion Night or a combination ticket in 2020 will be contacted by us about the further procedure. Also at the Passion Night the paid tickets from 2020 are valid tickets for 2021.